Food bloggers face unique challenges in the blogosphere: their posts tend to be image heavy; they often rely on ad revenue; and their traffic can vary drastically based on the popularity and virality of individual posts. These factors—individually and combined—can impact site speed. Because of our experience working with bloggers in this niche, we’re able to help individual sites optimize for speed in spite of these constraints.
For our team, an added benefit of partnering with some pretty amazing food bloggers is the ability to search client archives for recipe inspiration. Unsurprisingly, there’s been a huge number of mouthwatering pumpkin recipes posted in the past month. We’re featuring a handful of those here!
Whether you’re planning for Thanksgiving or just looking to embrace the flavors of fall, you’re sure to find inspiration below:
Pumpkin drink recipes
- Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate from Katie at GoodLife Eats
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew from Aimee at Shugary Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian from Kimberly at Berly’s Kitchen
Savory pumpkin recipes
- Pumpkin Chicken Chili from Julia at The Roasted Root
- Parmesan Pumpkin Scones from Gina at Running to the Kitchen
- Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Soup from Shashi at Savory Spin
Pumpkin recipes for specialty diets
- Vegan Pumpkin Waffles from Nora at Nora Cooks
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Crumble Cookies from Brittany at Instant Loss
- Paleo Pumpkin Cheesecake from Bailey at Whole Kitchen Sink
Learn more about what makes specialty diet bloggers tick here.
Pumpkin cookies & brownies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies from Jessica at Savory Experiments
- Pumpkin Cookies from Jamie at My Baking Addiction
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Dahn at Savor the Best
Pumpkin breakfast recipes
- Pumpkin Oatmeal from Serene at House of Yumm
- Amish Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Caramel Icing from Lori at Recipe Girl
- Easy Pumpkin Pancakes from Tatiana at Berry&Maple
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes from Julie at Table for Two
- Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting from June at Practically Homemade
- Pumpkin Cake Bars by Heather at Sugar Dish Me
Are you a food blogger who’s looking for a host that will work with you to get your site running at top performance? Contact us today for a no-obligation hosting assessment!
With 10 years of experience as a professional blogger—and as a former Agathon hosting client herself—Mandi’s passionate about the good work Agathon does and sharing that message with more people.
One comment on “Client spotlight: pumpkin recipes for every meal”
Well there is enough pumpkin inspiration to get me through the season with all these recipes. Thanks for featuring our whoopie pies.