Whether you consider Valentine’s Day a romantic holiday or just a fun thing to do with the kids, there’s plenty of inspiration on the internet to help you celebrate. From simple recipes and crafts to full-course meals, you’ll find it all…which can make searching Valentine’s Day recipes on Pinterest a little bit overwhelming.
Thankfully, Agathon hosts some pretty incredible bloggers, and we’re sharing some of our Valentine’s Day favorites from the client archives today!
Valentine’s Day breakfasts
- Heart-Shaped Red Velvet Pancakes from Tidy Mom
- Heart Shaped Strawberry Steel Cut Oatmeal with Chocolate Topping from Rachel Cooks
- Strawberry Breakfast Pastries from Baker Bettie
Valentine’s Day drinks
- Valentine’s Day Sparkling Sangria from Cake ‘N Knife
- Valentine’s Day Party Punch from Today’s Creative Ideas
- Valentine’s Champagne Cocktail from My Baking Addiction
Valentine’s Day cakes
- Strawberry Champagne Cupcakes from Berly’s Kitchen
- Chocolate Valentine Surprise Loaf Cake from Recipe Girl
- Small Batch Almond Raspberry Cakes from A Beautiful Plate
Valentine’s Day cookies
- Easy Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies from Practically Homemade
- Valentine’s Day Red Velvet Cookies from Something Swanky
- Stained Glass Cookies from Savory Experiments
More Valentine’s Day recipes
- No Bake Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake from Savor the Best
- Strawberry Marshmallow Fudge from My Baking Addiction
- Mixed Berry Cake Trifle with Chocolate Covered Strawberries from A Clean Bake
DIY Valentine’s Day decor
- Cricut Paper Heart Banner from Create & Babble
- Love Truck Painting from Step-by-Step Painting with Tracie Kiernan
- Cupid’s Arrow Wall Hanging from Charleston Crafted
Are you a blogger who’s looking for a host that will work with you to get your site running at top performance? Contact us today for a free, no-obligation hosting assessment!
With 10 years of experience as a professional blogger—and as a former Agathon hosting client herself—Mandi’s passionate about the good work Agathon does and sharing that message with more people.
One comment on “Client spotlight: Valentine’s Day recipes & crafts”
This is all the things I love about Valentines Day 🙂
Thanks for featuring our cheesecake!